The Sales Assistant supports the Sales Counselor in optimizing new home sales and the customer experience in assigned communities. Additional responsibilities include providing administrative support to the sales office and entering information daily into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. This role is a great opportunity for a talented individual looking to grow a new home sales career.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Greets and engages visitors in an effort to establish relationships and assists sales representatives to determine visitor needs and customer preferences, utilizing the Company’s selling philosophy and training materials
- Provides information about the community, builder and individual homes, emphasizing key selling messages and the unique customer value proposition
- Provides brochures, maps, mortgage information, price sheets and any other information required
- Assists sales counselor to ensure visitors are accompanied through sales office, model and inventory homes, and questions are appropriately answered
- Provides timely and consistent follow through with customers from initial contact through closing and post-closing activities
- Stays abreast of all community and product knowledge required to answer customer questions
- Assists sales counselor with all administrative aspects of the sales office including, but not limited to, answering phones, scheduling appointments, pre-qualifying customers, preparing purchase and sale contracts, filing, handling reservations, preparing escrow documentation, distributing buyer notices, event planning, coordinating maintenance of sales center and opening/closing the sales center and model homes
- Enters information into CRM (at least daily), documents daily traffic and assists community sales counselor with reports and information summaries to management.
- Previous new home sales experience a plus, but not required
- Customer focused and personable
- Proven email and phone communication skills
- Sales contact management database experience
- Solid organizational, planning, and managing skills
- Maintain focus while working in an unstructured environment with nominal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Must be able to learn and follow proven sales process
- Hartford Homes offers a competitive health care package which includes employee paid health, dental and vision premiums,401k participation and match after a year of employment and competitive vacation and sick time for all employees.
- Hartford Homes is committed to its employees and it’s one of a kind company culture in the Northern Colorado market place.
Send resume to: Michael Welty | Mikew@HartfordCo.com